Xmas... I Hardly Knew Ye, Boy-O - DAY #2

Christmas & suicide...the two seem to go together like shit & stink...that's why I'm redirecting you at this moment to something more indelible than either shite...nor shtinkie-ness...yes i speak of .... music uploads (not mine exactly, but working non-the-less)
OK ya's here is number one
LAWRENCE WELK CHISMAS

I don't actually care about anything anymore...
kinda slight, I know, but; Hear me out....
This is the link to #2---"phrase deleted by censor"

there is no justice...in, or out of court...
  You had better appreciate that! so is next is...
 well you know what? every link I looked for was shut in my face so there's actually NO Xmas musak for this link then, is there? Go turn on the radio. And stop your lookin' at me like that!
OK OK song #3 it is then...
I think this one's OK....HERE seriously...I covet this kinda shtuff..

"In Memorium"
  OK...now that you have all downloaded all 3 of these axe lint rekkerds- go and play them! play them now!
so...if like millions of those afflicted w/ the judeo-xtian device of Christmas oppression you actually are thinking of /self...DONT...not yet...too early...wait for Xmas eve or new years (second best) when everyone's too wasted to stop you and you can decorate the tree, so to speak...
  Until then, just "go ahead" and play these download-able Xmas musics, totally at FULL BLAST and over&over until everyone's ears bleed, then..by the time you reach the courage to /yourself...everyone will be relieved and you can actually make a group of people happy one time in yr short & miserable life.

PRO TIP; use hanging to /self. creates way more dramatic effect and could very well traumatize your roommate(s) so badly that you live on for eternity in their horror and emotional pain.(also, pics or didn't happen)
PS-here's a pic...
You Drove Me To It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK, FOOL!