SEND BITCOINS HERE --> \/ \/ \/

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---> 1BqVa83FUk3cKwg5x18fyehwTmNzh5EFLR

Dog Tax


I can only understand about 47% of what this guy is saying, but the other 53% is pretty funny, besides... he punched out shite band The Towers of London.I was gonna link thier name to one of their videos, but its so bad, I'm embarassed to give it any traffic, trust me, i got to about 0:07 before I had to turn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK, FOOL!