MTS 1009 [Musical Touch Sound] - Maurice Lissac - Emotion

  In all my studies on Music, its philosophy, and practice... one record has come forward. To me, this album represents all that a record should be, or might aspire to be in idealized terms. After only one listen I retired myself from music collecting altogether. No search could take me further... As if decreed by law and a criminal act to ignore...I have discovered the greatest Masterpeice of Later-Twentieth Century Diminished Copyright Production Music. Listen for yourself and see...now...  please ... DIG these sounds....(in stereo)
.




 On second thought...I take that back...its not actually very good. I guess I was seduced by the flashy packaging. Thanks anyways to Dusty Shelf for providing this link from their Bottomless Pit of Library Greats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK, FOOL!