THE FOREST IS A COLLEGE, EACH TREE A UNIVERSITY



I am a queen of the circulating library
I have declared an amnesty
All books may be returned without a penalty
Return the books to me


Return the books
Don't burn the books
You cut down the trees to make paper disease


It's in the trees: it's coming



Return the book of knowledge
Return the marble index
File under "Paradox"


The forest is a college, each tree a university


I am a queen of the circulating library
I'm here to answer your enquiry


All knowledge resides within me


Your membership has expired
You are way past expiry dates

Words, words, words, words!
You may as well listen to the birds 


I am a queen of the circulating library 


I have declared an amnesty

Lyrics from; Queens of The Circulating Library by Coil. listen HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK, FOOL!