A Break from My Legal Problems


 I need to take a little rest from my legal / criminal situation...


...University, then prison, now university in prison...it's a lot to take in all at once...


 ...I'm needing a criminal lawyer, but all I can find are criminals who happen to be lawyers...


...and the conditions in here leave a lot to be desired...


 I'll admit; I'm feeling lonely and I'm missing the good times with friends I had when I was free...


...and, If I don't suffer great personal injury at the hands of my cell-mates...


I could be subjected to The Third Degree by the guards. (I'm not sure what's worse?)


even so, I've met a lot of interesting people...


...and learned more about life than at all the colleges "outside"


So it is with no degree of irony that I say; "I wouldn't have changed a thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEAK, FOOL!